Thursday, April 9, 2009

what's been going on


hello to all my friends in the blogosphere. Well so far I still have a job, We are still really slow. They decided to take a week shutdown to try to build up some back log. Luckily I am salary and not effected by this.Haven't made it out much , weather still up and down here. Hopefully soon I can get out with camera in hand and get some good shots.I have writers block really bad , so my posts have been few and far between . Hopefully that will change when I can start to venture out . So to my followers please be patient .

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I can understand the writer's block. I've not been struck with that much. Funny thing is that when I put out the "gone fishing" sign, I'm usually back sooner than later posting.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.