Friday, November 7, 2008

another good matchup on sunday




Should be a good game this sunday . When my indianapolis colts take on the pittsburgh steelers . Both teams fight hard when they face eachother . Indy beat New england by a very short margin last weekend , I hope they have a good game this week. The colts have been struggling this season with less than perfect play and alot of injuries to key players like bob sanders. He is a difference maker when he is in the game. Peyton manning has been playing hurt with a surgically repaired knee so his game is not up to it's usual. But hopefully my guys in blue can get the job done.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope your team wins. Love ya

Cliff said...

As a casual Cleveland Browns fan, we always root for the team that opposes the squealers. And I see the Colts come through. Way to beat the boys from Pittspuke.

coltfan said...

Thanks cliff. that was a good game yesterday.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.