Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My days as a backyard wrestler.

Back In 2000-2001 I used to wrestle in a local wrestling federation.We were young and stupid and did the same things , you see on tv. We would have a wreslting show every sunday and local kids, and some parents would come watch our show. My wife michelle of Rusin Roundup was my manager . I had a blast when I was doing it , but injuries did happen . Wrestling is acting and matches are predetermined but you cannot fake gravity. Here are a few pictures from one of my matches . I am the bald one in white pants lol.


This is my finishing move the hangman's neck breaker. I was always the heel or "bad guy" when I wrestled ,and Michelle would often interfere with my matches to piss the crowd off and give me the advantage over my opponents.she has hit people with cake pans and ripped people's legs out from under them when I whipped them into the ropes. As I said before we had a blast doing the pro wrestling thing , but now kids and age have ended that . Hope you enjoy the post.

10 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Sweet ... great photo memories!

How about a cage match ???

ha haaa!!!

Hi from Speedy

Cliff said...

I was hoping for maybe some exploding barbed wire. ECW! ECW!

Seriously though, like I have stated in one of my recent wrestling posts, two types of people scare me;those who think wrestling is totally real, and those who say wrestling is fake and act as if they just found the cure for cancer.

You are right when you say it isn't fake, but that the outcomes are predetermined.

Cliff said...

Oh, I did enjoy the post.

Michelle said...

I had so much fun watching you wrestle and I enjoyed being your valet. Love ya.

coltfan said...

thankyou speedy, and cliff And I loved having you kickin ass with me too baby

Liquid said...

If you cage, I will VALET!

Amel said...

WOWWWWW...sounds rough, but fun indeed while it lasted he he he he...

coltfan said...

any time liquid, and yes We had a blast amel

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures to look at. And it sounds like it was a bunch of fun.

coltfan said...

thanks odd facts

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.