Sunday, March 1, 2009

My work decided to keep me

I was kept for now in the first round of layoffs. I have prooven over and over I am valuable to the company. I may still lose my job ,But the decision will be made the end of march for now.I get to go to work every day now wondering if it is my last, I think that is Bs but what can I do about it. I grew up at that place I am 33 now started there when I was 19. A damn long time to stick with a company. I was union went management now I may have to pay the price for doing so only because they would hire supervisors for my department than did'nt give a damn about the place. They could get a head hunter to find em another job ,And in the mean time I was doing the job.It makes me sick, But loyalty means nothing nowadays I guess . My dad is getting laid off friday and he has been with the company for 20yrs.Now I have to proove why I still belong there.to help make a company millions (which I have) and to be made to feel like you are a piece of crap is bullshit. I hope you all don't have to go through the same thing.And that is the way I see it.

1 comment:

J. Moses said...

Very good news to hear, Randy! :) Hope you make it through the next round of layoffs also...

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.