Monday, March 16, 2009

yes I am still alive

Hello to my friends . I haven't been posting much lately , partially because I still have writers block. And I joined the game network pogo, been playin alot of games and things on there. When spring gets here I will be able to get out more and take pictures for you all to see. I am still working , but do not know for how long ,I can just hope for the best where that is concerned. I will try to start posting more often and as always visit all of your blogs. Take care everyone for now , Randy.

3 comments:

Kathy Feightner said...

Good one can never have enough writers in the world I love to read.

coltfan said...

thankyou kathy for comments

Jen said...

Look out, Pogo can be extremely addicting. I've been a member since 1999.

It'll distract ya.

Jen

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.