Sunday, May 31, 2009

what has been going on

hello to all in the blogosphere . I have not posted in a really long time between having a bad case of writer's block , and busy with work and and life in general. My wife Michelle and I just renewed our vows this past thursday . We are now spending a couple of days by ourselves . Her cousin took our lil rugrats to give us time alone . my wife of rusin roundup will have some of our wedding pictures on her blog. I will will be posting more in the future , And I want to thank the followers of my blog and the friends I have made, for your patience .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of a long time passing . . . hello again. I like what you've done with your blog. Congratulations with your vow renewals and I hope you have a relaxing get away.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.