Thursday, May 5, 2011

Has been a long time

It has been a long time since I have posted. There have been many changes in my family's lives ,I lost my job in July of 2010 and was very lucky to find another one quickly. We moved from Indiana to pennsylvania . We are happy to be away from the same old thing but was a culture shock to a point , things are alot different here.Wife and I are trying to get our lives better though stressful , the shift I have to work now I rarely see her ,and kids are at the ages they are trying to go "hog wild" . I am going to keep looking for a better job hopefully dayshift so I am home when it counts. Iam looking for a job possibly in West virginia because it is alot cheaper there than where we are now . I will try yo post more often , Take care.

No comments:

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.