Sunday, October 5, 2008

I am back

hello all ! I have been gone for a pretty long time , but I wanna give this blogging thing another try, Maybe it will be a good way to get things off my chest . My wife and I had alot of problems , this past august and part of september . She done some things that she normally wouldn't have done . Talking to strange men on the computer behind my back and sending them nude photos of herself. But I know now she didn't mean to hurt me , she was in a very dark place at this time in her life perhaps a midlife crisis I don't know , All I can hope is that nothing like that ever happens again .I believe she has learned by her mistakes and her and I can move forward and do whatever it takes to make eachother happy. alot of you guys know my wife, michelle of rusin rounduphttp://rusin roundup she is going to help me get my blog up and running again. So this is my first post , I will try to post often and hopefully make a few friends along the way. take care randy

5 comments:

Cliff said...

Michelle is a good person. Sometimes depression can make you do things you wouldn't normally do.

Put the past behind you. Don't forget it but don't dwell on it.

The main thing is to work this out together.

coltfan said...

thankyou for your comments. We are working things out now hopefully everything will get back to normal

Michelle said...

I'm sorry for what i did but to get past all of this we need to mov on not dwell on it. I love you and only you.

Frasypoo said...

Hi
Came over to say hello.
Marriage is hard and sometimes the bad can overtake the good but what counts is that both of you can come thro it together.

coltfan said...

nice meeting you frasypoo and thanks for comments.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.