Tuesday, October 7, 2008

is it just me

Is it just me but all the new prescription drugs coming out now , the side effects are even worse than what they are tryin to cure in the first place. what the hell is that about. stomach cures you can get bleeding , gas , ulcers. but tell your dr lol you get a headache take something and it can give you liver damage or insomnia . The way I see it better testing needs to be done not make the public the test rats.educate yourself fully before taking any new drugs because alot of drugs now are being prescribed without total study fda may approve em but , that don't mean nothing .don't let the dr just tell you what he thinks is wrong with you make him or her proove it by testing ( i know it sucks sitting for tests) but don't let them just pass you up or hurry up and move you on for the next patient ) it is your body , and you only get one . thats my piece for this evening good night all randy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I totally agree, everyone needs to get 2nd and 3rd opinions before trying some new just on the market meds.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.