Tuesday, October 7, 2008

to my wife

I have known you almost half my life, you have put up with alot of things from me . You ask why I love you , well let's see for starters you have always accepted me for my faults , given me two strong healthy children , put up with more things in your life as of late that nobody should have to. I have never stopped loving you and never will . you are my world , and as long as we are completely honest with eatchother we will make it . think of the things we have overcome. miscarriage, housefire, cheating(both) loss of loved ones. Hell we have been through more in 14 yrs than alot of couples have been through . but what don't kill ya makes ya stronger. Ihave always tried (even though somestimes you think it's a lecture) to help you be more independent in case god forbid something happens to me . I just want you to know I love you with my very being and want us to grow old and grumpy together , and me still even with a walker try to chase you around for nookie (lol) I love you michelle............. randy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love you too more than you will ever know. I know you have always tried to help me and I appreciate that. You have made me a better person and I plan on growing old with you. You are my world also. Love You!

Liquid said...

You are a lucky man. Michelle has been with me THICK and then through a very hard year.

Hold hands.
Dance in the rain.
And may your flavors last and last.

Pleasure to meet (read)ya'!

Liquid said...

Um, that would've been "THIN"

Lol

Have a great evening!

coltfan said...

thankyou for the comments

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.