Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my baby girl


It seems only yesterday that the dr. brought you to your mom and I , your mom was so happy you were a girl to help carry on her favorite aunt's namesake . your grandma rusin kept swearing you were going to be a boy, so when the doc let me take you out to show everyone I introduced you as our baby girl . these last 4 years have gone so fast but I still rember your birth as if it happened yesterday , you are growing up so beautiful and strong , there is no bad bone in you . You are so polite for your age and so smart . You are daddy's babygirl whether you are 4 or 34 you are my angel .I promise mommy and daddy will work hard to help you be a good person , educated and hopefully a good mommy some day . I love you my darling daughter ....... daddy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We did a wonderful job with her. love you both. Great post.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.