Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I am totally mad!

I went to the store earlier today, weather was bad . I should have stayed home ,But dumbass me went anyway. I was about a block away from home , my car slid into a curb , Now my car will not steer at all. Brand new car 2008 chevy aveo . I have only had it since may . What away to close out 2008. This year has sucked for me and our family . You guys already know about the summer events, We started bankrupt process , next day our son broke his hand. She went to doc the otherday cause she has a lump on her neck. The doc said it was a fat deposit and wants it removed. So we are going to get it fixed. I hope 2009 is better, But right now the " light at the end of the tunnel" I cannot see. Right now I am at a loss of what to do , Ihave a decent job and make decent money but.. Not enough to make it when bad things happen. I hope things work out soon, My sanity can only take so much.It is almost like the world is closing in around me. I try , and try and the Tires are just spinning in place. If you all have any ideas , They would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am in the same boat .. struggle EVERY month.

One thing I learned after many many years; worry never made things better.
I make a list of what I can do, and leave it at that. Some how, some way, each day I am still here. Being able to separate yourself from clouds overhead is key. Clear your mind, and enjoy what is "in front of you" at any given moment.

coltfan said...

It really sucks when you have more money going out then coming in . But you are right speedy , No use in freaking out about it, It won't change nothing. I just needed to vent, Bad last night .

Amel said...

Oh dear...sorry to hear about this, Randy! I'm afraid I can't help out about the car since I don't even drive!

Wishing you peace in your heart and clarity of mind...and a better year for you!!!!

coltfan said...

thanks amel for your encouragement
and eric I have learned alot from you . You are very wise ( and funny as hell for that matter) lol I will follow your advise my friend

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.