Friday, December 5, 2008

yessssss!

Sorry for those who disagree with me , But I am happy as hell OJ was sentenced to 15yrs today. I believe he should have got a hell of alot longer, but at least he is finally gonna pay for screwing up.The famous people always believe they are above the law, and alot of times the justice system prooves it. If you do the crime ,you should do the time no matter what your finacial status is , or your popularity . If you think back to the time of Abraham Lincoln " all men were created equal" , How long has this country still been treating the poor, or even the middle class like we owe the rich something. the crooked CEO's of "big business" giving themselves bonuses then having the balls to ask congress for a bailout. The politicians have got to change the way they run this country or we will be a third world country like alot of the mid east is today. And That is the way I see it.

4 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I agree ... money has bought many verdicts. Nobody gets a great laywer with a public defender!!

What bothered me most about OJ was his arrogance. Man with no conscience.

Michelle said...

I totally agree with you hunny bunny;)

Rozella said...

Nice choice :)

Cliff said...

If they would move some more of these high profile trials away from Hollyweird, maybe there would a little bit more justice served.

I think in this case justice was served!!!

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.