Tuesday, December 30, 2008

rest in peace suzanne .

Suzanne (liquid) horne, Was such a lovely , smart , artistic person .I do not understand depression totally even though i know I have it. She has two beautiful children , both of them seem healthy and strong . How someone could have so much love around them and not see it. My wife michelle and her were getting pretty close , suzanne was going to help us when we re-newed our vows in the coming spring . She said " I have friends that owe me favors " lol . she was an absolute brilliant and beautiful woman , and although i did not get to know her as much as I would have liked to have, simply because she is was a smartass similiar to myself .I hope she has found peace in herself and I hope someone is holding her and keeping her safe for all time . May you rest in peace sweet suzanne , And remember you were, and forever will be loved by all In your family and your other family the blogosphere . rest in peace .

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great post Hunny! I'm glad you got to meet her even if it was breif

Mojo said...

A great tribute Randy...

My theory is that it wasn't the love around her she couldn't see. She was very aware of that I think. I think the thing she couldn't see was the Suzanne all of us saw. If she could have only once seen herself through our eyes perhaps things would have been different.

But we will keep her with us if we only remember.

coltfan said...

thankyou mojo , and you are right . the more I have heard about the situation.

rdl said...

Nice tribute! We will all miss her!

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.