Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you guys over winter too?

This has got to be the most boring winter of recent memory to me. I am even struggling to find things to blog about ,It is so damn cold and a bunch of snow on the ground to really get out and do anything. When this spring gets here look out folks! I'll be a picture taking fool lol. There is nothing exciting really going on here , except the wife may need surgery yeehaawww . I have never been much of a writer or anything but now that I have started to in recent months , It sucks to get writers block lol . I really have nothing to talk about right now . Well guys I am alive I thought I would check in , I will be on in a day or so if I can think of something to talk about . Have a good one .

3 comments:

Mojo said...

We get just enough breaks in the cold here and there to keep things interesting. Or confusing. Ya just never know what you'll get from one day to the next. Actually some days you can make that one hour to the next.

Then again, it doesn't get nearly as cold here to begin with most of the time. The worst we've seen so far was +11F. And today? The foreguess is that we'll top 40. We'll see.

Cliff said...

Writer's block can be a real pain. But be ready when the thoughts do come to you.

And thanks for the award.

coltfan said...

no problem cliff , and yes writers block sucks.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.