Thursday, January 29, 2009

Attitude & Gratitude Award

Attitude & Gratitude Award I recieved this award from Cliff of WIXY"S Gone Bananas. Thank you so much Cliff. Here is what he said about me.

1.) Randy, of The Way I See It fame. Randy is giving us an inside view of his life although in the recent past everything has been falling down around him. He also is faithful to go around to the other blogs and give his fellow bloggers encouragement.
Here are the rules of this award.
Here are the rules:
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3 be sure to link to your nominees within your post
let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
4. share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
5. How did you get a great attitude and gratitude
Here are my nominees:
Michelle Dawn -- My wife whom I love and want to spend all my days with. Her blog has a little of everything.
Cliff -- Who always gives me good advice and welcomed me to the blogosphere with open arms.
Amel -- that always gives me a kind word and advice when she can and gives us all a taste of another country.
Speedcat Hollydale -- Eric cracks me up with his comedic stylings on his blog and also gives me words to encourage me to get better.
Sindi --- who listened to michelle and I when we had our problems this past summer. She was unbiased and fair with her advice.
Jeremy ---- who always tries to inform his local community of anything going on in the area.
Kathy Feightner --- for bringing awareness to Bi-polar and depressive folks.
Suzanne -- For she may not be here in body or mind, her spirit lives in all that loved her R.I.P.

7 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Randy, this is a GREAT list og people. Sindi is one of the nicest people I have ever met on line!

I know everyone here with the exception of Jeremy, who I will plan on visiting.

Congratulations, and THANKS !!!

Eric

Speedcat Hollydale said...

"of people"

OOPS :-)

Michelle said...

Thank you hunny! I feel special in this group of people.

Amel said...

Hey, THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this award with me, Randy, and for your kind words!!!! :-)))

coltfan said...

You are all welcome .

Speedcat Hollydale said...

http://speedcathollydale2.blogspot.com/2009/01/lomon-lemonaid-stands-award-post.html


I forgot to come back and let you know I posted!!!

I have 14 blogs, so posts are not very easy to find :-)

J. Moses said...

Thanks very much Randy! Appreciate it!

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.