Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big weekend for us football fans.

Well for us football fans out there in the blogosphere it is championship weekend. The AFC , and the NFC titles will be decided. The winners go to the superbowl. The Baltimore Ravens will take on the steelers which should be an awsome game because both teams hate eachother. On the NFC side of things the philidelphia eagles take on the Arizona cardinals ( who haven't won a championship since the early 40's ) both games have pretty evenly matched teams , So turnovers and who has the better defenses will decide these outcomes. This football season was really interesting this season , Most of the higher popular and usual tough teams were eliminated early in the post season or before. I can't wait till next season , My colts will have a new head coach , I am curious to see if he can get my colts over the slump of bad play , And to get a running game going. Without a running game , you become one dimensional and don't win many games.

No comments:

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.