Saturday, January 31, 2009

The time is finally here!




It is time for the game of games for all of us football fans superbowl sunday. My Colts didn't make it this year so i guess I will be rooting for the steelers. But not taking anything away from the Arizona Cardinals , that have finally went to the big one after decades of failing to get to post season contention . I believe the steelers defense will have the upper hand in this one they were the #1 rated defense in the leaugue this season.

Well you guys all have a good Superbowl Sunday . My next post will be for music monday. Take care, Randy

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Okay, now I'm writing this after the fact and being a resident of the greater Cleveland area, I could not with a clear conscience, root for the Steelers, though I do understand it was a very good game.

But in 2 weeks the real sporting event takes place, the Daytona 500. I hope to see Carl Edwards do a backflip at the conclusion of that contest.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.