Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good luck Mr President

I would like to take this time to congradulate our new President Barack Obama. I sincerely hope he can fix this ailing nation. This country has been tortured long enough by the arrogance and stupidity of the last administration. My hope in the coming months alot of the wrongs are set right, People can start to find jobs , And troops start coming home. This country can be great again we all just have to all as a nation stand together behind our new commander in chief and hope for the best .... Good luck Mr President !

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish all the luck in the world he is going to need it.

Burcu said...

I dunno why but i believe that Obama will be the rescue of his nation! I hope he doesn't repeat the bad experiences which had been lived before.

Have a nice week!

Cliff said...

I just hope all three branches of government will work for the good of the nation and ignore all the special interest groups.

Come on over. I have an award for you.

coltfan said...

thanks cliff , And I agree.

Amel said...

He really has a TOUGH job!!! May God help him!

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.