Tuesday, February 10, 2009

kids gotta love em.

I was online yesterday ,and our daughter was playing video games in our son's room ,When all of a sudden I heard a loud boom! and a delayed cry . I ran in there and found sis a bloody mess. The tv had fell off the table and knocked her two front teeth out. So needless to say we rushed her to Er to get her checked out luckily the tv did'nt break her legs or feet or even worse crush her. She has to get a third tooth pulled next friday cause of damage . I always called her my lil ducky now she looks like one with her top lip so swollen . Poor baby. I usually freak at the sight of blood I did'nt yesterday like another side took over , It is strange how the parent thing can make you forget about the things that make you squeemish .She is getting back to her self today very little pain ,Michelle or I will keep you posted .. take care for now Randy .

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so thankful our baby is okay and doing better.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.