Monday, February 16, 2009

tribute to my mother inlaw


She died far too young and ,I know she would be proud of her grand babies how they have both grown up healthy and strong. And I Regret she will not be there when I take her daugter's hand in marriage for a second time.Her and I didn't always see eye to eye on alot of things,And for a time she didn't approve of me for Michelle , But I grew on her. She would give michelle and I advise from time to time whether we needed it or not. She had alot of struggles in her life.And had severe depression as a result.But she loved Michelle, and all of us and she will be greatly missed.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

she loved you very much and I know she would have loved this post. Thank you hunny .

coltfan said...

no problem baby.I know if she were alive she would be smackin both us upside our heads for the last few months, But happy We have stuck it out and are going to renew our bond to eatchother.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very nice Randy, I saw Michelle's version too.

Well done

Cliff said...

Good tribute Randy.

Feel free to sign my guestbook at the bottom of my page and thanks for visiting.